The Railway Recruitment Cell for Western Railway 2022: RRC-WR recruiting Trade (ITI) apprentice trainees for the regional plants, and offices in Western railway region, Last date to apply online is 26th June 2022 for Railway Recruitment 2022
Overview of Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Railway recruitment Cell for Western Railway(RRC-WR) offers an Apprenticeship for one year as Trade Apprentice trainee
- In this time RRC-WR recruiting Trade apprentice trainee
- Mentioned Apprenticeship is project based on Govt. of India (Department of Railway)
- According to notification of RRC-WR Recruitment 2022, all posts are purely on temporally basis i.e. complete one year apprenticeship training program.
- After completing one year of service the Training period can’t be extent as per the NATS Rules.
Notification of RRC-WR Recruitment 2022
Notification of RRC-WR railway apprentice recruitment 2022 has released on dated 28/05/2022 on the RRC-WR’s official website @www.rrc-wr.com and the online application for the posts of Trade apprentice trainee for Western Region has been started and the Last date of submit online application of recruitment is 27/06/2022.
|Railway Recruitment 2022 – Notification Details|
|Recruitment Exam name||Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Post names||Trade Apprentice Trainee|
|Job Location||Western Region|
Posts details in RRC-WR Recruitment 2022
In RRC-WR Recruitment 2022, they recruiting Trade apprentice trainee apprentice trainee. Number of post and details are listed below.
|Sr no||Post Name||No of posts|
|1||Trade Apprentice Trainee||126|
stipend details for RRC-WR Recruitment 2022
In RRC-WR recruitment 2022, Stipend for the post of Trade apprentice is listed below.
|Sr no||Post Name||stipend|
|1||Trade Apprentice Trainee||7,000|
Essential Qualification for Railway recruitment Cell
The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this Notification i.e. 26/05/2022 as under
Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:-
For Detailed Eligibility of an apprenticeship program check NATS Rules
Age limit for RRC-WR Recruitment 2022
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years
Age Relaxation :
- Upper age relaxation shall be 5 years for Scheduled Caste and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer).
- For detailed information check NATS Rules of Age Relaxation
“Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.”
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation[with minimum 50%(aggregate)marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- In case of two Applicants ·having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred.
- In case the dates of birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- There will be no written test or viva.
- Applicants need not send any copies of application/ certificates/documents to RRC/WR by post but have to upload the same online
Important dates for RRC-WR recruitment 2022
|Starting date of online application||28/05/2022|
|Last date of apply online||27/06/2022|
How to apply for RRC-WR recruitment 2022 ?
Candidate can apply for RRC-WR Recruitment 2022 by “Online mode” only. To apply for this Recruitment, online apply link is given below.
- Follow the following steps to apply for TWAD recruitment 2022
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com.
- Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade/ Aadhaar number/ Marks/CGPA/ preference for Divisions/ Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application.
- In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
|Imported Links of RRC-WR Recruitment 2022|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Official notification||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Join telegram||Click here|