the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) Recruitment 2022: TSRTC recruiting Graduate and Diploma(Technician) apprentice trainees for the sites, and offices in Telangana, Last date to apply online is 15th June 2022 for TSRTC recruitment 2022
Overview of TSRTC Recruitment 2022
- State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) offers an Apprenticeship for one year as Graduate Apprentice trainee and Diploma(Technician) Apprentice Trainee
- In this time TSRTC recruiting Graduate apprentice trainee as well as Diploma (Technician) Apprentice trainee
- Mentioned Apprenticeship is project based on the State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC)
- According to notification of TSRTC Recruitment 2022, all posts are purely on temporally basis i.e. complete THREE year apprenticeship training program.
- After completing THREE year of service the Training period can’t be extent as per the NATS Rules.
Notification of TSRTC Recruitment 2022
Notification of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation recruitment 2022 has released on dated 03/06/2022 on the CCET’s official website @www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in and the online application for the posts of diploma apprentice trainee for Chandigarh has been started and the Last date of submit online application of recruitment is 15/06/2022.
TSRTC Recruitment 2022 – Notification Details
|Recruitment Exam name||Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
Posts details in TSRTC Recruitment 2022
In Telangana State Road Transport Corporation recruitment 2022, they recruiting Graduate apprentice trainee and Diploma(Technician) apprentice trainee. Number of post and details are listed below. The number of vacancies Region wise are furnished hereunder
|Sr.no||Name of the region||No. of vacancy|
|6||Ranga Reddy Region||21|
stipend/Salary details for TSRTC Recruitment 2022
In TSRTC recruitment 2022, Stipend for the post of Graduate apprentice and Diploma apprentice and various posts are listed below.
|Post Name||First Year||Second Year||Third Year|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||18,000||20,000||22,000|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee||16,000||17,000||19,000|
Eligibility Criteria for different post of TSRTC recruitment 2022 :
Graduate Apprentice Trainee :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- The candidate must have passed their Degree or equivalent in engineering/ technology in Mechanical Engineering, automobile Engineering stream, recognized by AICTE or GOI
Diploma Apprentice Trainee :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have passed their Diploma or equivalent in engineering/ technology in Mechanical Engineering, automobile Engineering stream, recognized by AICTE or GOI
- For Detailed Eligibility of an apprenticeship program check NATS Rules
Age limit for TSRTC Recruitment 2022
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years
Age Relaxation :
- Upper age relaxation shall be 5 years for Scheduled Caste and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer).
- For detailed information check NATS Rules of Age Relaxation
“Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.”
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of final percentage of marks/ CGPA obtained by the candidate in Graduation or Diploma course.
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrusted to the task of preparing shortlisted candidates list from online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the CGPA / Percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id to appear for Certificate Verification at TSRTC Board, Chandigarh
Important dates for TSRTC recruitment 2022
|Starting date of online application||05/05/2022|
|Last date of online application||20/06/2022|
How to apply for TSRTC recruitment 2022 ?
Candidate can apply for this Recruitment by “Online mode” only. To apply for this Recruitment, online apply link is given below.
- Follow the following steps to apply for Chandigarh College of Engineering recruitment 2022
- Candidate must Enroll on NATS portal. [ if candidate not have NATS- ID]
- Login in NATS portal by username and password.
- Click on “Search Establishments” by name or by Establishment Id.
- Type “‘Telangana State Road Transport Corporation “
- Then you can see numbers of vacancies and then apply for post which you fulfill the eligibility criteria.