According to internet recourse, the Apprenticeship program in India is a training career pathway where any person can learn with some earnings at that time. Most of their training is done while working for an employer who helps the apprentices learn their trade or profession, in exchange for their continued labor for an agreed period after they have achieved measurable competencies.
Why do we need an apprenticeship program?
- we know that most government/semi-government/ private establishments are hiring an experienced person in their recruitment. and everyone doesn’t have working skills/ experience of working when she/ he complete her/ him education (education may be technical or non-technical)
- After complete education, firstly we want some experience because there are very low chances to get hire for establishment as a fresher for any government/ Non government establishments. because of every establishments want skills for work for their establishments/ factory and we don’t have any skill of working.
- for the solution of this problem Govt. of India is establish the program that is Apprenticeship program (NATS- National Apprenticeship Training Program). by this program we can learn skills with small amount of earning. yes when we undergoes an apprenticeship program they provides a small earnings during that training period.
Where we can do Apprenticeship ?
- On the basis of your education we can do this program in any organization which related skill of your education. Organization such as Government/ Semi-Government/ Private also.
- Actually very few government organizations are available in India, hence government establishments can’t gives chance to everyone to undergoes apprenticeship program therefore government of India deals with semi government and private establishments also.
- Hence we can join apprenticeship program in private establishments also and they gives also stipends to us during the training period of one year
- some Semi-Government/ Government establishments are BSNL, HPCL, BPCL, DRDO, ONGC, etc. which always recruiting the Graduate apprentice, Diploma apprentice and Trade apprentice for continuously.
Who can undergoes for Apprenticeship program ?
- Anyone which just completed the technical education such as Degree in engineering, diploma in engineering, ITI
- mostly those students which complete their education in technical or Non technical but for more information you should read all NATS rules.
Period of Apprenticeship
- Mostly the apprenticeship program have complete one year after the complete one year they give one year training cum experience certificate for your future journey of your career.
Posts in Apprenticeship program
- Generally there are three posts are available undergoes the apprenticeship program that are following
- Graduate apprentice
- Diploma apprentice
- Trade apprentice
Graduate Apprentice trainee
- After the completion of bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in different specialization such as mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Construction Engineering, Robotics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Textile Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering etc.
- Then you can join apprenticeship program as a graduate apprentice trainee.
- For this post , stipend is more than other two posts.
Diploma apprentice trainee
- If you have done diploma in Engineering or Technology in different specialization such as mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Construction Engineering, Robotics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Textile Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering etc.
- Then you undergoes in an apprenticeship program as a post of diploma apprentice trainee.
- After the completion of high school as 10th in state/ Central board with one to 2 year trade certificate course in an ITI (industrial training Institute).
- You can undergoes apprenticeship program as a Trade apprentice.
How to join Apprenticeship program?
There are few steps to join apprenticeship program that you should follow to join apprenticeship program-
- Enroll in NATS
- Complete your profile
- Apply various establishments wherever you will be fits.
- Crack interview or exams of that establishments
- Join that establishments
- Learn with Earning
- After complete one year they give you Apprenticeship certificate by GOI