the Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre (STARC) Recruitment 2022: STARC recruiting Diploma(Technician) apprentice trainees for the sites, and offices in Karnataka, Last date to apply online is 18th June 2022 for STARC recruitment 2022
Overview of STARC Recruitment 2022
- Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre ( STARC) offers an Apprenticeship for one year as Graduate Apprentice trainee and Diploma(Technician) Apprentice Trainee
- In this time STARC recruiting Graduate apprentice trainee as well as Diploma (Technician) Apprentice trainee
- Mentioned Apprenticeship is project based on the Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre (STARC)
- According to notification of STARC Recruitment 2022, all posts are purely on temporally basis i.e. complete ONE year apprenticeship training program.
- After completing ONE year of service the Training period can’t be extent as per the NATS Rules.
Notification of STARC Recruitment 2022
Notification of Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre recruitment 2022 has released on dated 02/06/2022 on the STARC’s official website @www.sitar.org.in and the online application for the posts of diploma apprentice trainee for Dooravani nagar, Bengaluru has been started and the Last date of submit online application of recruitment is 18/06/2022.
STARC Recruitment 2022 – Notification Details
|Recruitment Exam name
|Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Posts details of Recruitment STARC 2022
In Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre recruitment 2022, they recruiting Diploma(Technician) apprentice trainee. Number of post and details are listed below.
|No of Posts
Stipend details for STARC Recruitment 2022
Recruitment in STARC 2022, Stipend for the post of Graduate apprentice and Diploma apprentice and various posts are listed below.
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for different post of STARC recruitment 2022 :
Diploma Apprentice Trainee :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have passed their Diploma or equivalent in engineering/ technology in Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering stream, recognized by AICTE or GOI
- Candidate passed there Degree/ Diploma in passing year of 2019, 2020, 2021 Only
- For Detailed Eligibility of an apprenticeship program check NATS Rules
Age limit for STARC Recruitment 2022
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years
Age Relaxation :
- Upper age relaxation shall be 5 years for Scheduled Caste and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer).
- For detailed information check NATS Rules of Age Relaxation
“Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.”
Selection procedure not mentioned in an official notification published by the Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre ( STARC)
Important dates for recruitment in STARC 2022
|Starting date of online application
|Last date of online application
How to apply for STARC recruitment 2022 ?
Candidate can apply for this Recruitment by “Online mode” only. To apply for this Recruitment, online apply link is given below.
- Follow the following steps to apply for Semiconductor Technology and Applied Research Centre recruitment
- Candidate should Enroll on NATS portal. [ if candidate not have NATS- ID]
- Send C.V. on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents Required : Resume, all Diploma marksheet copy, Diploma certificate, Aadhar card copy, 2 passport size photo
- apply only before the date of 18/06/2022
- Then you can see numbers of vacancies and then apply for post which you fulfill the eligibility criteria.